Saturday 21 March 2015

Raw Turmeric Juice



I wanted to find a way to have raw turmeric. In my childhood I used to eat raw turmeric with liquid juggary (made of sugar cane). As sugarcane juggery is not available in the nearby market I live, in Delhi, i could not have raw turmeric for long time. So I was searching for recipe to have raw turmeric in a tasty way.

Raw turmeric juice is available in many local or branded grocery stores, but if I buy it, I have to consumer added sugar that I don’t want all the time. So I had to find a way to have it without consuming sugar. That is how the juice of (raw turmeric) came true.

Taste wise this juice may not be pleasant to drink, but whenever I drink it, I feel like I am drinking the juice of planet’s most powerful root that would allow my body to heal naturally. If anyone is suffering from body pain due to any accident or arthritis, cancer, alzheimer’s disease, they should drink this juice regularly as the juice can prevent or alleviate the body pain of the ailment. 

Ingredients required:

3 large size carrot

3-4 lemon (you can use orange)

3 raw turmeric

Lots of coriander leaves

Method I followed:

Peel and chop the carrot and raw turmeric into small pieces.

Prick the skin of lemon. Place it in tiny-hole grater to get the juice from lemon.

Now take carrot, turmeric, lemon juice and coriander in blender and process it very well. To make watery juice, you can add water.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...